Wednesday, November 5, 2014

  Dear LAUSD/ School Board,

      I am writing this letter to advise you and tell you that i am tired
of class sizes being so packed. They are really small and I've
actually had problems along with other students focusing with the
material we are learning. We are supporting a group to actually
discuss about the problem that we have. Students are having
difficulties doing their work and I believe this is a fire hazard as
well. We are supporting wearing red shirts on Tuesday to supports the
the parents and the teacher that have had issues as well.  Think about
it if the classes are too large then how are the teachers supposed to
teach the students and the ones that really want to learn? Instead of
buying us I-Pad that you bought you should and need to hire teachers
to open class rooms and make the class sizes more equivalent and ex
balanced as well. This is very important because we want a divergent
society. What is good is to separate the racial groups and make them
come out of there shells to talk to others and maybe pick up on some
very important topics or abilities that never even knew about. Thank
you for listening and taking your time to read this letter. I hope i
have you realize that what you have done is not a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. Very good argument with the School Board. Hope something changes with the schools from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about class room sizes. They are way to big and I believe that the classroom sizes should have at least 25 students in each class but if the school bored can't do that then I can accept 30 students in one class. But nothing more than that because having closet to 50 kids in a class is over bored in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete